It is not ‘what’ you present but ‘how’ you present
Job search and interviews are stressful because the outcome for a candidate is very important goal of getting the job. Our experience of over 17 years in recruitment tells us that even the most capable and suitable candidates lose the chance of getting the job only because they are not equipped to use effective methods to search for a job, sell their candidature to hiring managers and are not in a position to present the responses effectively to common and tricky questions.
Meet your Interview Coach – Sarabjeet Sachar
Sarabjeet Sachar, BSc (Physics) Mumbai university, DMM, NMIMS, General management programme, IIM, Bangalore is an interview coach who has guided over 2500 professionals on job search and interview success. He possesses over 30 years of exciting experience in sales, conducting 10,000+ interviews, recruitment and coaching thousands of professionals on job search & interview success. His coaching and guidance guarantees to measurably accelerate your job search and interview success rate.
What does the Interview Coaching Provide?
This is a one of its kind service providing out-of-the-box guidance in helping with the right job search strategies and unique and valuable guidance on how to ace interviews.
Guidance to Interview Preparation Questions like:
- Why do you want to change your job?
- Why have you shifted jobs frequently?
- What about the gap in your career?
- Why are you currently without a job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your salary expectations? …..and so on.
Job Search and Career-Related Questions by Candidate-
- I need to shift industry- is it a good idea? – What are the transferrable skills which I can capitalize upon?
- Why am I not getting interview calls in spite of making multiple applications? What approach works?
- Ideas on how to keep yourself engaged with consulting assignments in case you are currently jobless.
- How do I qualify for a role which requires team handling while I do not have experience in managing teams?
What You Get
- One 30 Minutes telephonic / skype session with Sarabjeet Sachar
- Clear direction to handle your job search hurdles.
- Out-of-the-box strategies to ace the interview.
- Improved confidence level.
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We, Will, Get Back To You With soon.
The interview coaching session with Mr. Sachar was very helpful. He gave me excellent guidance, tips and advice on how to tackle difficult interview questions, challenges in a confident way which were of immense help. The customized pitch letter made highlighting my skills and achievements to match the job description of the role was perfect. I would recommend him and his team to others looking for similar services.
A big thank you for giving me your valuable inputs and career guidance. I could really feel that the pearls of wisdom and advice you shared with me are extracts from years of your past successful experiences. It was indeed a great experience discussing career objectives, how to have the right perspective towards a job role and so on. You have been truly helpful and tactful in guiding me to handle tricky questions related to expectations from different positions/ roles, remuneration expected, etc.
I would personally thank Mr. Sarabjeet sir for his coaching methodology (social media, recording, personal coaching, elevator pitch, personal branding) which was amazing. He is very professional and came to me as an Encyclopedia of personal Branding during interview process. Thanks once again for your personalised coaching sessions.