As a senior professional in a job search mode, do you find yourself at a crossroad in your career which is hindering your progress? Are you able to capitalise on your skills and talent to take the next step towards the most suitable roles?
Job search and interviews are stressful and my 3 decades plus experience and coaching over 3000 professionals tells us that even the most capable and suitable candidates lose the opportunity of getting the job. You may be one amongst them only because you lack the experience of handling challenging questions / situations like :
- Not sure how to brand yourself so that the prospective employer is attracted to meet you.
- You may/may not be aware of your transferable skills but do not know how to use them to expand your job opportunities?<
- Do you know what kind of roles suit you the most?
- How to approach the senior management team of the prospective employer company tactfully without coming across as desperate?
- Is there a technique to follow up with the hiring managers/recruiters from whom you are not getting any response after sending your job application.
- How do you use your 100 + LinkedIn connections of hiring heads in prospective employer companies and placement consultants productively for your job search?
- Why am I not getting interview calls in spite of making multiple applications? What approach works?
- You are not well equipped to handle the trickiest interview question
- Don’t have the knowledge and the confidence of how to present the value you get to the table.
- You are finding it a major hurdle to making any headway in your job search and want to get hired
That is when it is extremely effective to use the practical guidance of an experienced coach to handhold you with out of the box approaches. You will start making dramatic career progress by implementing the inputs I provide.
Through my CUSTOMIZED coaching you will get a road map and it guarantees you the confidence to move ahead.
You may like to see one of my videos on – How To Justify A Career Break During An Interview | If You Have Been Unemployed by clicking the link below:
Meet your coach – Sarabjeet Sachar
Sarabjeet Sachar, BSc (Physics) Mumbai university, DMM, NMIMS, General management programme, IIM, Bangalore is a Job search & interview coach who has guided over 3000 professionals on job search and interview success. He possesses over 30 years of exciting experience in sales, conducting 10,000+ interviews, recruitment and coaching thousands of professionals on job search & interview success. His coaching and guidance guarantees to measurably accelerate your job search and interview success rate.
What does the Job search & Interview Coaching Provide?
This is a one of its kind service providing out-of-the-box guidance in helping with the right job search strategies and unique guidance on how to ace interviews.
What You Get :
- An achievement oriented Resume ( written by our experienced writers)
- A powerful LinkedIn profile ( written by our experienced writers)
- One 30 Minutes telephonic / skype session with Sarabjeet Sachar
- A demo session ( telephonic) of how to effective use LinkedIn for your job search
- Pitch letters ( very powerful tool to ensure that hiring manangers read your Resume, increasing your chances of receiving a call) – which you can easily customise and use to make applications.
- Special technique to use the one minute elevator pitch to follow up after you apply for jobs.
- Video tutorial ( 2 hours, 18 modules) personally presented by Sarabjeet Sachar on Job search strategy and interview success.
- Special articles of Sarabjeet Sachar to assist with all challenging situations ( includes on salary negotiation).
- Clear direction to handle your job search hurdles.
- Out-of-the-box strategies to ace the interview ( includes behaviourial interview).
- How to handle video/ telephonic interviews
- Improved confidence level.
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We, Will, Get Back To You With soon.
The interview coaching session with Mr. Sachar was very helpful. He gave me excellent guidance, tips and advice on how to tackle difficult interview questions, challenges in a confident way which were of immense help. The customized pitch letter made highlighting my skills and achievements to match the job description of the role was perfect. I would recommend him and his team to others looking for similar services.
A big thank you for giving me your valuable inputs and career guidance. I could really feel that the pearls of wisdom and advice you shared with me are extracts from years of your past successful experiences. It was indeed a great experience discussing career objectives, how to have the right perspective towards a job role and so on. You have been truly helpful and tactful in guiding me to handle tricky questions related to expectations from different positions/ roles, remuneration expected, etc.
I would personally thank Mr. Sarabjeet sir for his coaching methodology (social media, recording, personal coaching, elevator pitch, personal branding) which was amazing. He is very professional and came to me as an Encyclopedia of personal Branding during interview process. Thanks once again for your personalised coaching sessions.
It was a great experience while interacting with you during personal coaching. The content of the coaching was quite useful to clear my doubts and your inputs were also useful while preparing fort he interview. – Pritilina Chakraborty, Regional Sales Head, Media house