Associate/ Creative Director — Copy and Visualisation For A Leading Digital Ad Agency
- Company A Leading Digital Ad Agency
- Experience 4-9 years
- Location Pune
- Salary 9LPA to 15LPA
- Position TitleAssociate/ Creative Director -- Copy and Visualisation
Greetings of the day!!
We are looking forward to hire Associate/ Creative Director — Copy and Visualisation For A Leading Digital Ad Agency.
Looking forward to 4-9 years of experience.
CTC: 9LPA to 15LPA
- Strong ability to be a leader and inspires a team of creatives.
- The role is digital first with primary expertise in the sector of Entertainment (TV channel management)
- Ensure thorough, intelligent, and complete Creative Briefs are generated that aligns to the brand deck, customer journey and digital engagement strategy.
- Provide feedback to the Account team (Manager, Content Writer, Designer, Community Manager) early in the process regarding program deliverable(s)
- A challenging, probing, inquisitive personality – with a flair for perfection – that pushes the team.
- The personal drive and passion to want exceptional results and to feed off other talented individuals to deliver inspired work.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and client management skills.
- Strategic decisions are informed by a client’s business needs.
- Capture all important and relevant information as it pertains to the creative work during reviews, meetings, and conference calls — and ensure the rest of the creative team is on board.
- Set the attitude for the team. It’s supposed to be fun!
Job Knowledge and Experience:
- 5+ years of experiential creative direction, Content specialisation, social/digital program development and media/advertising strategy expertise required
- Strong knowledge of agency-level digital marketing deliverables within an innovative commerce ecosystem.
- Digital only experience with an expertise in Entertainment (TV music) is preferred
- The ability to generate, articulate, facilitate, and foster creative solutions for clients with a combination of creative skills (both his/her own as well as the team’s) and brand strategy acumen.
- The experience to translate business, brand, market segment, and engagement strategies into a conceptual framework that both meets with client approval and achieves the KPIs.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to communicate across disciplines.
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple deliverables.
- Exquisite attention to detail; strong interpersonal and management skills with the ability to be a collaborative team player and to interact with internal and external clients.
- Excellent cross-channel, cross-device creative and strategic skills.
- Desire to work with creatives to deliver content (copy, video, graphics, promotions, web advertising, posts, events, collateral, etc) for any and all social and digital channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of tactics and processes for demand generation, lead generation, content marketing (B2C/B2B), loyalty and advocacy programs, media buying, influencer marketing, and customer service.
- Knowledge in film, print and events.
- Forward thinker with strong leadership skills, excellent people skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Understanding of web production from the front and back end development processed.
- An unquestionable willingness to commit completely; to own the job; a proven ability to drive things forward to completion.
Not able to find the right job? Drop us your query for personal assistance!ENQUIRE NOW!