Associate / Sr. Associate – Community For A Leading Digital Ad Agency
- Company A Leading Digital Ad Agency
- Experience 1 to 2 Years
- Location Lodha Supremos, Saki Vihar
- Salary 3 to 3.5 LPA
- Position TitleAssociate / Sr. Associate - Community
Greetings of the day!!
We are looking forward to hire Associate / Sr. Associate – Community for A Leading Digital Ad Agency.
Looking forward for 1 to 2 Years of experience.
CTC: 3 to 3.5 LPA
- Respond to customer service inquiries/Complaints/Suggestions/feedback via Email and Social platforms (Facebook / Twitter/ Worldwide web profile) within the assigned TAT.
- Able to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customer issues, all with a polite, empathic, and professional manner.
- Manage and take ownership of the resolution process for all customer related issue.
- Identify and highlight any concern affecting the brand.
- Generating sales leads if any that develop into new customers.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Preparing reports like Daily cases count, weekly cases counts, quality checks and proof readings, Tagging’s etc.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
Skill Set Required:
- Fluency in English. Excellent written communication and comprehension skills.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and conscripting skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt, comprehend and respond to different types of queries/complaints.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and great enthusiasm for helping customers.
- Able to concentrate on multiple problems at once.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Competent in MS office and web browser environments
- Knowledgeable of social media applications, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational proficiency.
- Must be an energetic self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
Not able to find the right job? Drop us your query for personal assistance!ENQUIRE NOW!