Manager Strategy Planning for A Leading ad Agency
- Company A Leading ad Agency
- Experience 6+ years
- Location Mumbai
- Salary 18 LPA
- Position TitleManager Strategy Planning
Greetings of the day!!
We are looking forward to hiring Manager Strategy Planning for A Leading Ad Agency.
Looking forward to 6+ Years of experience.
CTC: 18 LPA
- Create a communication strategy for an advertising campaign which includes targeting the right audience, as well as setting the tone and message of the campaign
- Write the formal brief and provide the ideal environment for creative development.
- Combine market data, qualitative research and product knowledge within a brief to enable the creative team to produce innovative ideas that will reach consumers.
- Liaising with clients to identify specific business problems and develop ideas;
- Gaining a comprehensive context for advertising strategies by analyzing a wide range of information in great detail, including demographics, socio-economics and the market for the client’s product and market share
- Finding an ‘angle’ on a specific product or service on which to base an advertising campaign;
- Researching the product or service to be advertised, which may involve gaining technical or specific knowledge;
- Reconciling the differences between consumers’ current perceptions of the brand and the way the client wishes the brand to be perceived;
- Analyzing and interpreting customer response and sales data to evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas that bridge ATL with web, mobile, creative and digital media and provide solutions to drive growth opportunities
- Good understanding of digital platforms and an understanding of digital planning
- Bachelor’s / Masters degree in advertising or a closely related field
- A strong body of strategy oriented work portfolio
- Strong knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends
- Deep understanding and familiarity with technology and technology trend
- Must be able to handle numerous projects at one time and meet fast turnaround deadlines
- Ability to track results and ROI
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced organizational skills
- Knowledge of the “Creative Brief” process
- Team player, collaborative
Not able to find the right job? Drop us your query for personal assistance!ENQUIRE NOW!