Research and Strategy – Executive (BARC) For India’s leading independent Media Consulting, Marketing and Advertising Sales Company
- Company India’s leading independent Media Consulting, Marketing and Advertising Sales Company
- Experience 6 months to 1 year
- Location Mumbai
- Salary 3.5 LPA
- Position TitleResearch and Strategy - Executive (BARC)
Greetings of the day!!
We are looking forward to hiring Research and Strategy – Executive (BARC) For India’s leading independent Media Consulting, Marketing and Advertising Sales Company.
Looking forward to 6 months to 1 Year of experience.
CTC: 3.5 LPA
Reporting into the Business Head, a Group Head carries out the vital role of planning and generating advertising revenue for the business in the region.
- Explore innovative methods of positioning & representing the channel by utilizing BARC/research data
- Build a strong sales pipeline for the channel.
- Ensure adequate market coverage by the team.
- Proactively identify new opportunities, categories and expand depth and width of conversations.
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Maintain healthy relations with mid and senior representatives of agencies. Establish a reputation of being a trusted partner-advisor for advertisers.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry viz trends, developments and competition strategy.
- Setting clear Expectations with each team member and regularly Following Through on the same and providing timely feedback.
- Ensuring 100% internal and external process compliance.
- Assist the collection team in any outstanding issues with clients.
- Achieving regional budgets for the year.
- Retention of clients.
- Retention of key team members
- Maintaining effective yield.
- Increase in advertiser base.
- Collections/outstandings within acceptable limits at all times.
- Strong educational background with a preference for a post graduate qualification.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in sales with at least 5 years in media.
- Superior networking ability. A robust network of advertisers.
- Proven results and strong desire to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent collaborative skills to work effectively in a team environment,
- Excellent verbal and oratory skills.
- An effective manager.
Not able to find the right job? Drop us your query for personal assistance!ENQUIRE NOW!