Senior Accounts Executive For A Leading Event Company
- Company A Leading Event Company
- Experience 2 to 4 Years
- Location Mumbai
- Salary 4 LPA
- Position TitleSenior Accounts Executive
Greetings of the day!!
We are looking forward to hiring Senior Accounts Executive For A Leading Event Company
Looking forward to 2 to 4 Years of experience.
CTC: 4 LPA
Responsibilities & Duties:
● Preparing MIS and ageing reports to provide feedback to top management on financial
performance, viz. monthly/business segment wise profitability, turnover & quarterly result as per
● Scrutinizing the ledger accounts, debit note and credit note, controlling of daily cash/bank
transaction, voucher entries of sales & purchases, journal in respect of adjustment entries &
integration of accounts.
● Ensuring compliance with all financial policies and procedures, covering accounting, store,
purchase, signature authority, approval level and cash control.
● Maintaining Cash Vouchers, Trial Balance, Bank Reconciliation Statement for each month,
schedule of Profit & Loss A/C and Balance Sheet as per Schedule VI of the Companies Act.
● Presenting financial position of the company by timely preparation of reports.
● All taxation, GST & statutory related matters of the company.
● Invoicing and account receivables.
● Taking care of Director’s investments, real estate, taxation and banking.
● Working on both inward and outward foreign remittance.
● Graduate with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the same profile.
● Should have knowledge of foreign remittance.
● Should have a strong analytical ability
● Should be good with time management.
● Experience from an Event or PR Industry will be an added advantage.
● Strong knowledge of GST & other compliances.
Not able to find the right job? Drop us your query for personal assistance!ENQUIRE NOW!