Senior Art Editor For A Leading Cosmetics E-commerce Company
- Company A Leading Cosmetics E-commerce Company
- Experience 3 to 5 years
- Location Mumbai
- Salary Open
- Position TitleSenior Art Editor
- QualificationMaster’s degree in graphic design
Greetings of the day!!
We are looking forward to hire Senior Art Editor For A Leading Cosmetics E-commerce Company.
Looking forward for 3-5 Years of experience.
* Study design briefs and determine requirements
* Conceptualise visuals based on requirements
* Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
* Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
* Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
* Amend designs after feedback
* Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
* Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
* Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
* Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services etc.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Proven graphic designing experience, with some experience in UX/ UI and app design
* A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
* A background in fashion and beauty design
* Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
* A keen eye for aesthetics and details
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
* Strong graphic design skills
* Layout skills
* Analytical skills
* Attention to detail
* Acute vision
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Master’s degree in graphic design, UX/UI app design or equivalent experience
* Five to eight years of experience in graphic design
Not able to find the right job? Drop us your query for personal assistance!ENQUIRE NOW!