Sr Correspondent – Website (Entertainment beat) for A Leading Media House Company
- Company A Leading Media House Company
- Experience 5+ years
- Location Mumbai
- Salary Up to 6 LPA
- Position TitleSr Correspondent - Website (Entertainment beat)
Greetings of the day!!
We are looking forward to hiring Sr Correspondent – Website (Entertainment beat) for A Leading Media House Company.
Looking forward to 5+ Years of experience.
CTC: Up to 6 LPA
1. Conduct exclusive and extensive Interviews of corporate heads and other industry professionals
2. Media coverage of product launches, brand unveiling related to electronic/advertising /marketing Industry
3. Writing: Interviews, Feature stories, Coverage of events
4. follow breaking news and write riveting stories forward-looking angles.
5. Work closely with the site’s editorial staff to write and produce a variety of content across multiple verticals.
6. Write high-impact features/ stories about advertising, Marketing and related subjects
7. To work with editors and copy editors in editing cover stories, feature stories, features, top lists and departments.
8. To create features/content that can be used for multiple audiences.
9. An understanding of the content restrictions, networking, Interviews
10. Updating the website with regular reports, news feed
11. Spotting potential stories
A healthy addiction to the Internet and newsworthy trends Experience working with social media and SEO strategies would be an add-on advantage Must be quick on his/her feet with a real talent for generating and finding fresh engaging content not just daily, but hourly Must be highly organized Must be team oriented and responsive, but also able to work independently
An experience in any of the leading media house would be preferable
Graduation/PG in Journalism/advertising/media with a forte towards writing
An understanding of the content restrictions and benefits of producing for Digital Platforms (e.g. music, video, images).
Excellent writing skills
Strong organizational skills
Proven ability to multitask
The candidate should have done either diploma or degree in Mass Communications or Journalism and should be proficient in English.
Not able to find the right job? Drop us your query for personal assistance!ENQUIRE NOW!