Sr. Graphic Designer For A Leading Event Company
- Company A Leading Event Company
- Experience 5+ years
- Location Mumbai
- Salary 6 LPA
- Position TitleSr. Graphic Designer
- QualificationDiploma/Degree in Interior Design or equivalent
Greetings of the day!!
We are looking forward to hiring Sr. Graphic Designer For A Leading Event Company.
Looking forward to 5+ Years of experience.
CTC: 6 LPA
Core Work Activities:
- Responsible for all graphic visuals, designs and concepts.
- Required to work closely with the sales and operations team to conceptualize ideas and submit proposals in a timely manner.
- Must play an active role in providing creative ideas.
- Must participate actively in the brainstorming sessions and processes.
- Participate in meetings as and when required for specific projects.
- Follow through the projects from beginning to the end ensuring the highest quality standards.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, executives etc.
Specific skills and knowledge:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, and AutoCAD etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Excellent time management with a proven ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Areas of work:
– Brainstorming basis the brief received
– Conceptualizing & visualizing
– Research & development on the new arising technologies
– Designing in 2D and 3D
– Coming up with new strategies and creative/ lateral ideas
– Communication, curiosity, problem solving, passion & drive, openness, ability to take criticism, patience, reliability, evolution.
Interested candidates can share your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Not able to find the right job? Drop us your query for personal assistance!ENQUIRE NOW!