Technical Architect For A Leading National Newspaper Company
- Company A Leading National Newspaper Company
- Experience 6-10 years
- Location Chennai
- Salary 30 LPA
- Position TitleTechnical Architect
- QualificationB.E. Computer Science/B.Tech or Any equivalent graduation degree with post-graduation in MCA or M.Sc. (IT)
Greetings of the day!!
We are looking forward to hiring a Technical Architect For A Leading National Newspaper Company.
Looking forward to 6-10 Years of experience.
CTC: 30 LPA
The position is for the Web Technologies team in KSL Digital. Web Technologies team primary focus is to analyse, design, code & test functionalities in existing/new web applications/products. The prime role for this position is to technically lead in architecting the User data management platform team from requirements gathering phase till support phase.
• Shall technically lead and drive the User Data Management project activities from requirements design to support phase
• Shall do technical coordination in each phase of UDMP project life cycle with the respective stakeholders (mainly with
the Vendor, Dev & IT team for Built, operate and transfer model)
• Architect and design new software systems/products/ components in a robust and scalable way for building UDMP platform
modules and engines ( Authentication engine, subscription engine, recommendation engine(content /commerce) & components
for cross selling /up selling of all digital properties )
• Shall come out with the solution for improving the performance, load and scalability of the UDMP platform with exposure
to big data store and machine learning algorithm
• Shall own responsibility for the technical documents and code assigned for his/her projects
• Shall take responsibility for the packaging, deployment of the build and adhering to delivery timelines for all UDMP
• Shall technically contribute and mentor the junior /senior developers and data scientist and work with them closely for
continuous improvement of the reader’s experience.
Skill (Tech & functional)
The candidate should have hands on working experience in the below areas,
1. Working of http protocol for web servers, pixel drops, dmp syncs etc.
2. Hadoop (hdfs, maprfs, map reduce, spark, ml lib etc)
3. Data science: understanding of algorithms (kmeans, regression, NLP )
4. Infrastructure: IP schemas, bid data converged infra setups, parallel compute, high TPS environments general sizing
techniques of DMP and CMS based systems
5. Embedded web server systems for s2s communication and c2s communication
6. Understanding of working of browsers, devices, html, Js, cache systems, APIs, RDBMS, in-memory col db, col db,
hive, hbase etc.
7. CMS: working of content management systems, portal management system (lifray), provisioning systems etc.
8. Understanding of public DMP, DSP, header bidding systems, audience management, 1st/3rd/2nd party data systems.
9. Understanding of Solr search and reco engines.
10.Basic understanding or working experience with the CMS and web technologies
• Should have passion to develop software’s using multiple technologies
• Should have good grasping skills and analytical/logical skills to design and develop robust software systems
• Should have leadership qualities to technically mentor and drive the team
• Should be flexible to understand, learn and implement new technologies
• Should be good team player and should have good collaboration/ communication skills
Not able to find the right job? Drop us your query for personal assistance!ENQUIRE NOW!